Which libraries for Python 2.5.2

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Tue Dec 27 16:35:15 EST 2011

I realized that I had a working copy of the app on another XP PC, so I
looked at what I had installed for Python.

It was not what I had posted the first time. There must have been some
shift after the July 16, 2008 date. One lib that was missing was scipy.

I just collected the three libs I saw there.

numpy
matplotlib
scipy

Scipy uses as its installer.
scipy-0.6.0.win32-py2.5.exe

I replaced numpy and matplotlib, and added scipy. I still get errors,
but perhaps because the install order is now wrong. It was
numpy
matplotlib

Does anyone know the right order?

The complaint msgs were very close to what I posted before, and
matplotlib was again the last of the bunch. DLL for it not found.

Possibly I need the dependencywalker that Christian mentioned.