Which libraries for Python 2.5.2

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 17:58:58 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 2:35 PM, W. eWatson <wolftracks at invalid.com> wrote:
> I replaced numpy and matplotlib, and added scipy. I still get errors, but
> perhaps because the install order is now wrong. It was
> numpy
> matplotlib
>
> Does anyone know the right order?

The order (numpy, scipy, matplotlib) reflects the dependencies, but
since the installers are just fancied-up self-extracting zips, I don't
think it should matter.

> OK, I installed it. Is there an easy way to go to track down this dll.
> There's a Help, but I can't print it from the PC I have it on.

It should be reasonably self-explanatory, I think.  Just start
Dependency Walker, open up the _path.pyd file, and it will show you
the full dependency tree.  Below that is a list of all the modules,
and any missing dependencies should helpfully show up right at the top
of the list.

Note that missing delay-load dependencies (those with an hourglass
icon) are not necessarily problems.  Since the error occurs at
load-time, you're looking for a missing module that would be loaded
immediately.