Which libraries for Python 2.5.2

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Tue Dec 27 15:27:07 EST 2011

> I'm suspicious of this line, and maybe even the app program. There may
> have been a change to the code that required the later two versions of
> numpy and matplotlib. In fact, I'm using the later version here, so I'll
> see if I can back up to the first Python app they produced.
>
> from pylab import plot, xlabel, ylabel, title, show, xticks, bar

I found what I thought might be the original, but that got changed in a
later version on July 16, 2008, which became what I continued to use.
The libs are as in my first post. I looked at the original Python app,
and it used Python 2.4.2 but sure doesn't use the same lib versions as
the 2008 version.

The puzzler for me is why I can find numpy and matplotlib on my PC
slightly latter than shown in the first post. It's like another release
of the app came later. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on that, since our
sponsors seem to be out for the entire holiday season.