Which libraries for Python 2.5.2

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Tue Dec 27 13:29:12 EST 2011

On 12/27/2011 8:42 AM, Lie Ryan wrote:
> On 12/28/2011 03:03 AM, W. eWatson wrote:
>> Here's the traceback.
>
> The traceback seems to imply that matplotlib is not being installed
> properly. Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling matplotlib?

I just did, and the results are this:
=================
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Sentinel\Sent_user-20080716.py", line 16, in <module>
     from pylab import plot, xlabel, ylabel, title, show, xticks, bar
   File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\pylab.py", line 1, in <module>
     from matplotlib.pylab import *
   File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\pylab.py", line 204,
in <module>
     from matplotlib import mpl  # pulls in most modules
   File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\mpl.py", line 1, in
<module>
     from matplotlib import artist
   File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\artist.py", line 4, in
<module>
     from transforms import Bbox, IdentityTransform, TransformedBbox,
TransformedPath
   File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\transforms.py", line
34, in <module>
     from matplotlib._path import affine_transform

I'm suspicious of this line, and maybe even the app program. There may
have been a change to the code that required the later two versions of
numpy and matplotlib. In fact, I'm using the later version here, so I'll
see if I can back up to the first Python app they produced.

from pylab import plot, xlabel, ylabel, title, show, xticks, bar