problem with keys combination!

Fri Jul 10 12:14:04 EDT 2009

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:33:18 -0700, Alex wrote:

> Hi at all,
>   I made a simple program that make a screenshot of Desktop and use it
> as fullscreen background and then a ball erase image making illusion
> that erase Desktop. The program working fine and I succesfully blocked
> all keys but I have a problem with hotkey combination Ctrl-Alt-
> Del...that bypass my FullScreen Application.

What operating system are you using? Windows?

As I understand it, you can't block, modify, or otherwise access Ctrl-Alt-
Del while running under Windows: it is the "Secure Attention Key", and is
designed to be virtually impossible to interfere with. It's not *quite*
impossible, but it is the deepest, darkest black magic. Microsoft makes
it close enough to impossible as makes no difference even for experienced
developers.

As a newbie, well, put it this way: it's like somebody saying "Hi guys, I
have a shiny new Swiss Army Knife, the one with the screwdriver and the
corkscrew. I'd like to build my own Space Shuttle -- what do I do?"

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/886076/how-can-i-intercept-all-key-events-including-ctrlaltdel-and-ctrltab

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control-Alt-Delete

You should also read this:

http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/02/16/73780.aspx