problem with keys combination!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:52:47 EDT 2009

Hi Steven,

> As I understand it, you can't block, modify, or otherwise access Ctrl-Alt-
> Del while running under Windows: it is the "Secure Attention Key", and is
> designed to be virtually impossible to interfere with. It's not *quite*
> impossible, but it is the deepest, darkest black magic. Microsoft makes
> it close enough to impossible as makes no difference even for experienced
> developers.

No, is possible but for my level is quite impossible:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/winsdk/AntonioWinLock.aspx

...in this article the author move a lot a functions in a dll  and
make a demonstration with a VB and C code to use it...plus...there is
his program that make it :-))))
I thought that python can read dll via ctypes...but it's very hard for
me :-((

> As a newbie, well, put it this way: it's like somebody saying "Hi guys, I
> have a shiny new Swiss Army Knife, the one with the screwdriver and the
> corkscrew. I'd like to build my own Space Shuttle -- what do I do?"

:-))))))))))....but yes We caaaaannnnnnn

Alex