problem with keys combination!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:33:18 EDT 2009

Hi at all,
  I made a simple program that make a screenshot of Desktop and use it
as fullscreen background and then a ball erase image making illusion
that erase Desktop. The program working fine and I succesfully blocked
all keys but I have a problem with hotkey combination Ctrl-Alt-
Del...that bypass my FullScreen Application. Reading in google I
understood that if I want disable this keys I have to operate in more
low level. But I'm a newbe and I don't know how to make it(operate
with api is very hard 4 me).I tried several days to find a workaround
like replace one of that keys but doesn't work :-((
Plus..I can't install pyHook because there isn't a 2.6 version :-((
Can someone help me ??
thanks in advance
Alex

This is a piece of my code:
while True:
    pg.event.pump()
    keyinput = pg.key.get_pressed()
    # press ESC to exit
    if keyinput[pg.K_ESCAPE]
            raise SystemExit
    if  keyinput[pygame.K_LALT] and keyinput[pygame.K_LCTRL] and
keyinput[pygame.K_DELETE]:
         win32api.keybd_event(win32con.VK_ESCAPE,0)
         #shell = win32com.client.Dispatch("WScript.Shell")
        #shell.SendKeys("{ESC}")
    #ignore keyboard input
    def IgnoreKeyboardInterrupt():
        return signal.signal(signal.SIGINT,signal.SIG_IGN)