Need cleanup advice for multiline string

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 18 17:42:40 EDT 2009

Jean-Michel Pichavant <jeanmichel at sequans.com> writes:

> Anyway the hysteria that is surrounding this thread is just amazing.

If the calm reproach that has been the maximum response so far seems
like “hysteria” to you, I can only conclude you have only been using the
internet for a few hours.

--
 \          “The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the |
  `\     world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports |