Need cleanup advice for multiline string

Thu Aug 20 00:13:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:51:08 -0700, Simon Forman wrote:

> (FWIW, I've always admired Humpty Dumpty's attitude to words.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."

When you say "admired", do you mean what the rest of us understand by
"admired", or something completely different?

How about "always", "attitude", "to" and "words"?

For all I know, you're talking about baking a birthday cake for your cat,
by which I mean shaving off all your hair, and by "hair" I mean "lunch"
and by "shaving off" I mean "eating".

> Have you
> ever read R.A. Wilson's "Quantum Psychology"?)

Perhaps I have, perhaps I haven't, it depends on who asks first.

--
Steven