is there really no good gui builder

Thorsten Kampe thorsten at thorstenkampe.de
Sun Nov 9 08:37:59 EST 2008

* azrael (Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:35:03 -0800 (PST))
> whoever I ask, everyone tells me when it come to python and GUI-s and
> that there is the best way to use WX.

Don't ask. Think for yourself. wxPython is in my humble opinion the most
popular but only the second best choice.

> I am browsing for the 10th time during the last year and I can still
> not bealive that there is not one project to make gui-building easy as
> maybe in VB for python. Each I tried was a pain in the ass when it
> comes to usability. The only descent one I've seen was Boa
> constructor, but also they have stoped in developing. Please tell me
> that there is at least something descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_integrated_development_environments
_for_Python#Python

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_GUI_builders

Does that help?