is there really no good gui builder

Lie Lie.1296 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 09:11:52 EST 2008

On Nov 9, 2:35 am, azrael <jura.gro... at gmail.com> wrote:
> whoever I ask, everyone tells me when it come to python and GUI-s and
> that there is the best way to use WX. I am browsing for the 10th time
> during the last year and I can still not bealive that there is not one
> project to make gui-building easy as maybe in VB for python. Each I
> tried was a pain in the ass when it comes to usability. The only
> descent one I've seen was Boa constructor, but also they have stoped
> in developing. Please tell me that there is at least something
> descent.
> I am freaking out that I need 5 times more time to make a GUI in
> python than in VB.

alternatively, if you have the resources and time to do it, you could
create the GUI part of the program in whatever tool is easiest in your
platform of choice and have the underlying code in python. If your
program is widely used and have a permissive license, someone _might_
make a GUI for your portable CLI program.