So you think PythonCard is old? Here's new wine in an old bottle.

John Henry john106henry at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 22:07:30 EDT 2008

On May 5, 11:04 am, jbarci... at gmail.com wrote:
> John, you are the man
>
> > during my search for perfection, I found Qooxdoo (http://qooxdoo.org/).

> > I found QxTransformer (http://sites.google.com/a/qxtransformer.org/qxtransformer/Home) which is a
> > XSLT toolkit that creats XML code that invoke qooxdoo.
>
> Qooxdoo is indeed really impressive. But I read that YAHOO will serve
> the javascript files for you from their CDN when you use YUI, for
> free, and that's no peanuts, so I wonder, did you find anything at all
> like that that could be used with YUI?

Sorry but I don't know any of this.  I am pretty new to web
programming.

> I have evaluated XForms, Laszlo, Flex, ZK, ... but I have to say
> QxTransformer is the cleverest solution I have found so far (thanks to
> you). I love it.
>
> > I want Pythoncard.
>
> I feel with you

I have done quite a bit of work to improve things.  We are now
officially calling the project PyQooxCard.  See:

http://sites.google.com/a/qxtransformer.org/qxtransformer/Home

I put together my first app which took less than a day.  Not bad
because there are 36 screens, and over 100 data fields.  See:

http://epc.powersystemadvisors.com

3 cheers to PythonCard.