So you think PythonCard is old? Here's new wine in an old bottle.

jbarciela at gmail.com jbarciela at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:04:08 EDT 2008

John, you are the man

> during my search for perfection, I found Qooxdoo (http://qooxdoo.org/).

> I found QxTransformer (http://sites.google.com/a/qxtransformer.org/qxtransformer/Home) which is a
> XSLT toolkit that creats XML code that invoke qooxdoo.

Qooxdoo is indeed really impressive. But I read that YAHOO will serve
the javascript files for you from their CDN when you use YUI, for
free, and that's no peanuts, so I wonder, did you find anything at all
like that that could be used with YUI?

I have evaluated XForms, Laszlo, Flex, ZK, ... but I have to say
QxTransformer is the cleverest solution I have found so far (thanks to
you). I love it.

> I want Pythoncard.

I feel with you

Thanks!