Need Tutorial For the following lib

Gandalf goldnery at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 08:32:45 EDT 2008

On Jun 1, 1:41 pm, Larry Bates <larry.ba... at websafe.com`> wrote:
> Gandalf wrote:
> > Hi scott, you couldn't be more wrong about my laziness. I straggle
> > with my poor English for hours to fined what I'm looking for.
> > I found a very simple and not comprehensive tutorial for the pyWinAuto
> > lib in this addresshttp://pywinauto.openqa.org/
> > but it only show how to do the basic, and my knowledge at this point
> > is not enough to figure the rest I need to know by myself
> > I found another simple  lib for the watsup that based on winGuiAuto
> > lib in this address
> >http://www.tizmoi.net/watsup/intro.html
> > But for some risen I couldn't manage to ran it in my computer
>
> > I'm trying to generate auto mouse double click or auto selecting text
> > (the selecting text part is the one I interest in. mouse double click
> > just do the same effect if the mouse cursor is on text)
>
> > I'm sorry you feel I'm lazy. The truth is that event writing this
> > message takes me an enormous power.
> > weather you choose to help me or not I still going to keep trying ,
> > But you have the opportunity to save me lots of trouble, So maybe one
> > day I could help others.
>
> > so if you familiar with any good tutorial for this library please let
> > me know and if not then thank you anyway for wonting to help
>
> > Y.G
>
> What you want is an easy solution to what isn't an easy problem, but (as with
> your other post) you refuse to provide enough information to allow us to help
> you.  If I were you, I would download wxPython and go through the demos that it
> includes.  comp.python.wxpython list is excellent (at least as good as this one)
> for any follow-up questions.  Windows events and mouse clicks are going to take
> a concerted effort (on your part) to learn (especially if you haven't
> accomplished such a task in another language).
>
> -Larry

Hi, Larry. thank you for your interaction.
I did manage to do half of the things I was asking you about them. I
manage to create an application which react to a mouse and keyboard
events that occur anywhere in the O.P (that done easily by the phHook
library here http://mindtrove.info/articles/monitoring-global-input-with-pyhook/#toc-references
)

And I manage to find lib which auto generate event
they event show you with video how simple it's to get done
http://pywinauto.openqa.org/
and this is the video. it's interesting
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=UsingpyWinAutoToControlAWindowsApplication&fromSeriesID=7

The only problem is that they show only how to automatically open
notepad. they  have this DoubleClick method as I saw in the
documentation (i think this is what I'm looking for) but they don't
show how to use it.

I'm telling you that because I believe it's not as complex as you
think it is. I think I'm close. if i could just fine a manual which
show more examples or a bit more information i can do this.

Thank you