Need Tutorial For the following lib

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com`
Sun Jun 1 07:41:14 EDT 2008

Gandalf wrote:
> Hi scott, you couldn't be more wrong about my laziness. I straggle
> with my poor English for hours to fined what I'm looking for.
> I found a very simple and not comprehensive tutorial for the pyWinAuto
> lib in this address http://pywinauto.openqa.org/
> but it only show how to do the basic, and my knowledge at this point
> is not enough to figure the rest I need to know by myself
> I found another simple  lib for the watsup that based on winGuiAuto
> lib in this address
> http://www.tizmoi.net/watsup/intro.html
> But for some risen I couldn't manage to ran it in my computer
>
> I'm trying to generate auto mouse double click or auto selecting text
> (the selecting text part is the one I interest in. mouse double click
> just do the same effect if the mouse cursor is on text)
>
> I'm sorry you feel I'm lazy. The truth is that event writing this
> message takes me an enormous power.
> weather you choose to help me or not I still going to keep trying ,
> But you have the opportunity to save me lots of trouble, So maybe one
> day I could help others.
>
> so if you familiar with any good tutorial for this library please let
> me know and if not then thank you anyway for wonting to help
>
> Y.G

What you want is an easy solution to what isn't an easy problem, but (as with
your other post) you refuse to provide enough information to allow us to help
you.  If I were you, I would download wxPython and go through the demos that it
includes.  comp.python.wxpython list is excellent (at least as good as this one)
for any follow-up questions.  Windows events and mouse clicks are going to take
a concerted effort (on your part) to learn (especially if you haven't
accomplished such a task in another language).

-Larry