ANN: Phatch = PHoto bATCH processor and renamer based on PIL

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:32:50 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 9:58 am, "SPE - Stani's Python Editor"
<spe.stani... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Phatch which is a
> powerful batch processor and renamer. Phatch exposes a big part of

This program is fantastic! Very accesible user interface and produces
ggreat images.

Thanks!

Istvan

PS. the name Phatch is a bit hard to prononunce (easily confusable
with fetch), it is not easy to talk about it in a live conversation.
You should just call it photo-batch, in the end all the acronym saves
you is four letters and you lose the obvious meaning of what the tool
does. Anyhow, just a suggestion based on the first impressions, great
tool, great functionality. We can surely  nominate it for the best
Python based tool of 2008 ... so far ;-)