The big shots

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com
Tue Feb 19 06:17:02 EST 2008

Diez B. Roggisch a écrit :
> castironpi at gmail.com schrieb:
>> I'm a little dissatisfied, and just thinking aloud.
(snip remaining of mostly inarticulate post, just couldn't make sens of
it - as usual)

> No idea what's wrong with these people here - but I bet if you team up
> with Illias, you can start working on his language-to-rule-them-all in
> no time, shortening the delivery goal of 2011 immensly.

Hum... Perhaps a bit harsh, but there's something here : castironpi's
posts definitively have something in common with Illias' ones. Couldn't
name exactly what, but still...

<op>
If you really hope to get any serious attention, stop whining and learn
to express yourself clearly. This won't necessarily make anybody agree
with your proposals, but at least chances are someone will read them.
</op>