The big shots

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:49:03 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 5:17 am, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com> wrote:
> Diez B. Roggisch a écrit :> castiro... at gmail.com schrieb:
> >> I'm a little dissatisfied, and just thinking aloud.
>
> (snip remaining of mostly inarticulate post, just couldn't make sens of
> it - as usual)
>
> > No idea what's wrong with these people here - but I bet if you team up
> > with Illias, you can start working on his language-to-rule-them-all in
> > no time, shortening the delivery goal of 2011 immensly.
>
> Hum... Perhaps a bit harsh, but there's something here : castironpi's
> posts definitively have something in common with Illias' ones. Couldn't
> name exactly what, but still...
>
> <op>
> If you really hope to get any serious attention, stop whining and learn
> to express yourself clearly. This won't necessarily make anybody agree
> with your proposals, but at least chances are someone will read them.
> </op>

Ok, take this one.  C is faster than Python.  It would be useful, in
certain cases, to write C.

It is possible but inconvenient, out of the way.

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:48:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: C function in a Python context
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/cd2f79dd12e81912/

A simple compile and link function.  Useful for basic cases; if you
want to get fancy, don't use it.

My suspicion is that my choices of message subjects, function names,
and variable names, is the biggest hang up.