(Modular-)Application Framework / Rich-Client-Platform in Python

Jorge Mazzonelli jmazzonelli at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:53:52 EDT 2007

Maybe I'm missing the point but the mozilla platform doesn't meet you're
needs? I know it's not a pure python solution but there's work in progress
to use python as a scripting language instead of javascript to develop the
components. I did not made anything on the python + XUL side but tested 2
years ago in javascript and it was neat. The book Creating Applicatin with
Mozilla was very helpfull (BTW, if I'm not wrong thunderbird and firefox are
both build using the mozilla platform/XPCOM/XUL)

you can find the python reference in mozilla here:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Python
and the book on mozilla platform: http://books.mozdev.org/html

cheers

Jorge