(Modular-)Application Framework / Rich-Client-Platform in Python

Wildemar Wildenburger wildemar at freakmail.de
Fri May 18 03:54:56 EDT 2007

Jarek Zgoda wrote:
> There are few GUI frameworks building on various toolkits. I used to use
> Kiwi for PyGTK, it's mature and stable, although the approach is not the
> same as, for example, Delphi
Thanks for the effort, but I think I'm not well understood. I'm not
looking for a GUI framework (which, by the way, is most likely to be
wxPython), but for a pure plugin architecture. A rich-client-platform,
as it is sometimes called. Nothing specific about anythin in particular,
just something that runs plugins. Like Eclipse does these days.

It's beginning to dawn on me that I'll have to cook something up myself.
*grumble*
;)