zipfile [module and file format, both] stupidly broken

Jorgen Grahn grahn+nntp at snipabacken.dyndns.org
Mon May 21 18:23:01 EDT 2007

On Sat, 19 May 2007 17:00:01 +0000 (UTC), Martin Maney <maney at two14.net> wrote:
> posted here and had so much fun.

Apparently I don't speak for most readers here, but I had fun too.

Smart, reasonable people write braindead code all the time. I think
it's fine when people whine about that once in a while, as long as
it's done in an entertaining manner.  Less constructive than writing,
testing and submitting a patch, but more constructive than slapping
your monitor, cursing and doing nothing at all about it.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@        Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/     snipabacken.dyndns.org>  R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!