The Modernization of Emacs: terminology buffer and keybinding

Bjorn Borud borud-news at borud.no
Sat Jun 23 11:56:16 EDT 2007

[Twisted <twisted0n3 at gmail.com>]

| That sort of negative-sum thinking is alien to me. Software being easy
| for beginners to get started using does not in and of itself detract
| from its value to expert users.

the fact that you imply that this is my argument tells me that either
you have not paid attention, or you have a raging inferiority complex.
given the sum of your postings so far I'd say that you neither are,
nor consider yourself, a cerebral sort of person, so this narrows it
down somewhat (although not to the exclusion of you not having paid
attention).

-Bjørn