threading and multicores, pros and cons

Paul Rubin http
Tue Feb 20 01:05:38 EST 2007

Nikita the Spider <NikitaTheSpider at gmail.com> writes:
> note, there a (sort of) new module available that allows interprocess
> communication via shared memory and semaphores with Python. You can find
> it here:
> http://NikitaTheSpider.com/python/shm/

This is from the old shm module that was floating around several years
ago?  Cool, I remember trying to find it recently and it seemed to
have disappeared--the original url was dead and it wasn't mirrored
anywhere.  How about putting it in CheeseShop or some other such
repository?  Having it in the stdlib would be even better, of course.