Thanks to all

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Feb 9 14:58:31 EST 2007

On 2007-02-09, jiddu <sseebbaa123 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the input guys, I know it is difficult, but the
> calculators and statistic sites/books are missing some things
> which I need for my play so I guess I have no choice but to
> study up and work.

You're most welcome.

Though I really have no idea whom you're thanking or for what
you're thanking them [a situation remedied by posting your
thank-you as a follow-up to the relevent thread], it would be
rude for nobody to acknowledge your thanks.  ;)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... this must be what
                                  at               it's like to be a COLLEGE