Thanks to all

jiddu sseebbaa123 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 14:17:51 EST 2007

Thanks for all the input guys, I know it is difficult, but the calculators
and statistic sites/books are missing some things which I need for my play
so I guess I have no choice but to study up and work.

When I was learning C++ I wrote some code to calculate simple things like
probability of 1 or more player to have pocket pair in 9 handed game, its
not finished but I realised I need to use some kind of database and
someone suggested to me try python because it will be easier to learn.

Again thanks for the help guys