Cheat sheet

Riccardo T. gr3yfox.fw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:01:40 EST 2007

Scott David Daniels ha scritto:
> Riccardo T. wrote:
>> Scott David Daniels ha scritto:
>>> [in the .png]
>>> I personally prefer "User-defined methods"
>>
>> That's a typo, thank you.
>
> Hope I didn't offend (I was simply trying to be cute).
> Some from a bit further along.  I know I didn't say so
> explicitly, but I don't spend much effort in pointing out
> errors in useless things.

No, you did't :)

> ---
> lambda is an expression, not a statement.

I'll remove that from the expression list.

> Might include callable-invocation in operators?

> divmod, pow, int, long, float are in __builtin__, not math.

Yes I know, it has already been signaled by mail. They will be removed
in the next version, except pow (the version with two arguments that is
in my list belongs to math, while pow(b,e,m) is from __builtin__).

> Note pow(base, exponent[, modulus] is good for crypto stuff.
> Useful modules to read actually should include __builtin__,
> os, and os.path -- maybe include os.walk and os.path.join.

Maybe I'll add __builtin__ and  os in place of the type hierarchy, but
I'm not sure about that. However, not in the next release. What do you
think about?

--
GreyFox