Cheat sheet

Fri Dec 28 14:14:10 EST 2007

Riccardo T. wrote:
> Scott David Daniels ha scritto:
>> [in the .png]
>>> Callable types
>>>    User-definet methods
>> I personally prefer "User-defined methods"
>
> That's a typo, thank you.

Hope I didn't offend (I was simply trying to be cute).
Some from a bit further along.  I know I didn't say so
explicitly, but I don't spend much effort in pointing out
errors in useless things.

---
lambda is an expression, not a statement.

Might include callable-invocation in operators?
divmod, pow, int, long, float are in __builtin__, not math.
Note pow(base, exponent[, modulus] is good for crypto stuff.

Useful modules to read actually should include __builtin__,
os, and os.path -- maybe include os.walk and os.path.join.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org