Best way to protect my new commercial software.

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Dec 14 19:47:46 EST 2007

farsheed <rodmena.com at gmail.com> writes:

> Let me be clear for you: there are someone in my company who love to
> use my software in other companies that she works there also. and
> because it is an inhouse tool, my CEO wanted me to protect it from
> stealing.

If the person is that untrustworthy, yet already has access *inside*
the company, then any technical solution will be ineffective until the
social issues are dealt with.

--
 \          "I got an answering machine for my phone. Now when someone |
  `\      calls me up and I'm not home, they get a recording of a busy |