Co-developers wanted: document markup language

Evan Klitzke evan at yelp.com
Fri Aug 24 17:56:31 EDT 2007

On 8/23/07, Torsten Bronger <bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Some LaTeX users in Aachen thought about a general-use markup
> language this spring.  I wrote some code and a rough project
> description, however, we could need some help.

Torsten,

I have another question about your markup language. Are there any
plans on adding provisions for layout and positioning? The difficulty
of learning advanced layout has been one of my major frustrations with
LaTeX (I'm referring to LaTeX's weird box system, I'm not sure exactly
what the proper terminology for it is).

--
Evan Klitzke <evan at yelp.com>