Adventure-Engines in Python

Wildemar Wildenburger wildemar at freakmail.de
Mon Aug 13 11:21:43 EDT 2007

Wildemar Wildenburger wrote:
> I've set out to make an adventure game and now I'm trying to find a set
> of python-modules to help me do that. I know of the usual non-python
> suspects (AGAST, AGS, Wintermute, ...) and while I they are really good,
> I'd like one that is cross platform.

OK, thanks. I should, of course, have been more specific. By saying
"adventure" I mean the graphical variant (say, Monkey Island or Broken
Sword), preferably but not necessarily in 2D.

I've also found vidaG, but it seems dead as well. I'll keep looking but
if you know something, please let me know.

/W