About Trolltech QT OpenSource license.

king kikapu aboudouvas at panafonet.gr
Wed Apr 11 16:41:41 EDT 2007

> > Ok, i see...So i can use Qt OS edition and earn money from this as
> > long as i explicitly say (is a reference to a GPL in a readme text
> > file enough for this ?) that this software is under the GPL lisence
> > and i have the obligation to give the source code with it.
>
> It's a bit more complicated than that.

Why ? From the whole discussion here, i understand that ok, i will
give my source code with my program and i can sell this at the same
time and earn money.
If i mess with Qt, i will write software for myself, internaly at the
company i work for and maybe produce software and sell it by myself.
If you think that i am missing something, please let me know.
(Maybe i should stick with wxPython and PythonCard...)