About Trolltech QT OpenSource license.

Jorge Godoy jgodoy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:10:38 EDT 2007

Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> writes:

> I don't recommend it. You are talking to their salesman, not your lawyer. You
> are being given a sales pitch, not legal advice.

On the other hand, he's stating Trolltech's policies and agreeing /
disagreeing on your understanding of their license.  He's selling you his
product and stating how you can / can't use it.

I believe that this has some value in case they say you can't do one thing
that they told you could when you were acquiring their services.

I'd save those emails exchanged very carefully.

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy at gmail.com>