I need some tips to begin a simple project

dutche dutche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:19:14 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm new in Python and I'm learning with "Learning Python" oreilly's
book which is very good written and explanatory.

Now, that I know a bit of Python, I want to make some simple project, I
thought something like a menu, just like "kxdocks" menu or something
like that, with transparency and all with xml. But I dont know what
things I have to know.

PyGame is in it, right?

And I can use some other graphical interface, like OpenGL? Or with
PyGame I can do an animattion like zooming the icon image when hover?

All sugestions would be very nice :)

Thanks for all