I need some tips to begin a simple project

Simon Hibbs simon.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:15:50 EDT 2006

> PyGame is in it, right?

Python comes with a basic GUI toolkit called Tk with basic stuff such
as buttons, text and graphics widgets, menus, etc.

PyGame is a seperate package that you can download that makes it fairly
easy to create games. There are also additional libraries that make
PyGame programing even easier.

Having said all that, Python isn't magic. I'd recommend doing something
simple first, such as a calculator or a text editor. These are very
easy to do, but will cover the basics of creating a user interface,
manipulating data and accessing files.

Simon Hibbs