Debugging

Fulvio fulvio at tm.net.my
Tue Oct 24 12:02:33 EDT 2006

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

On Monday 23 October 2006 19:10, Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
> ignore bpnumber [count]

Sorry, I ignored this command :-)

> > timed
>
> saw nothing about this one... but perhaps with

There's tbreak FYI, but what condition will trigger I haven't tried yet.

> condition bpnumber [condition]
>
>     Condition is an expression which must evaluate to true before the
> breakpoint is honored. If condition is absent, any existing condition is
> removed; i.e., the breakpoint is made unconditional.

I did some test, but whatever comes out doesn't disable the breakpoint until
condition becomes true.
Supposing to have a function on program's variables the statement like " if
myvar == True: break" doesn't gives power to the BP.
If I do a check on the list of BPs the condition evidently appears, but no
luck :-O
Also clear statement does clear only all BPs, it won't let me clear the
choosen BP number.

OK. I still on the learning curve, so things come slowly.