John Bokma harassment

Robert Sedlacek phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Fri May 26 07:20:24 EDT 2006

In comp.lang.perl.misc Mitch <spudtheimpaler at hotorgoomail.invalid> wrote

> All that I snipped is your opinion, which is yours to do with as you
> please.  "I like it just the way it is." is *MY* opinion, so please
> don't try to change it.  I think I know my opinion best.

Wrong. You don't like it how it is. Because as it is now, if someone
acts irresponsible for his own actions, his ISP might get an abuse
message and might act on that. You want it to follow you own personal
moral standards that you feel are being hurt by the usenet as it is.

> And as for setting it to reply to only you, I changed that back.  I
> don't think you censoring (redirecting) other peoples replies/opinions
> serves the purpose of this thread well.

It's certanily not speaking for you that you compare that and abuse
messages to "censorship." It mostly seems like you try to make an
argument by acting emtionally.

Won't do.

The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.
                        -- Aleister Crowley