John Bokma harassment

Mitch spudtheimpaler at hotORgooMAIL.invalid
Wed May 24 12:48:57 EDT 2006

John Bokma wrote:
> fup to poster
>
> Mitch <spudtheimpaler at hotORgooMAIL.invalid> wrote:
>
>> John Bokma wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Funny how people who always think they can "change Usenet" have no
>>> clue about what Usenet is and how it works in the first place.

>> Who said anything about changing it?  I like it just the way it is.

> You don't.

All that I snipped is your opinion, which is yours to do with as you
please.  "I like it just the way it is." is *MY* opinion, so please
don't try to change it.  I think I know my opinion best.

And as for setting it to reply to only you, I changed that back.  I
don't think you censoring (redirecting) other peoples replies/opinions
serves the purpose of this thread well.