how do you move to a new line in your text editor?

Fabio Zadrozny fabioz at esss.com.br
Mon Mar 6 06:49:01 EST 2006

Which indenting features do you find missing? Note: 1.0.3 -- still
unreleased -- has implemented if / elif /else auto unindent...

--
Fabio Zadrozny
Software Developer

ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
www.esss.com.br

Pydev Extensions
www.fabioz.com/pydev

PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
pydev.sf.net
pydev.blogspot.com