how do you move to a new line in your text editor?

Fabio Zadrozny fabioz at esss.com.br
Mon Mar 6 10:18:04 EST 2006

Ok, I'm putting those in my 'todo-list' ;-)

-- keep an eye open for future releases...

Cheers,

Fabio

--
Fabio Zadrozny
Software Developer

ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
www.esss.com.br

Pydev Extensions
www.fabioz.com/pydev

PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
pydev.sf.net
pydev.blogspot.com