LDTP 0.4.0 released !!!

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Mar 30 07:40:00 EST 2006

"Paul Boddie" <paul at boddie.org.uk> writes:

> Ben Finney wrote:
>> "A Nagappan" <anagappan at novell.com> writes:
>> > Welcome to the seventh issue of LDTP Newsletter!
>> Nowhere in this newsletter do I see anything germane to a forum
>> about Python. Why post it here, rather than somewhere more related
>> to Linux or Desktops or Testing?
>
> Is the response "because LDTP seems to use Python extensively" good
> enough?

That information in the newsletter would be much more helpful, yes.
Otherwise it just looks like open season for announcing any technical
project to the list.

Most projects have a consistent "what is this thing and why should you
care" paragraph in every release announcement; this would be the place
to make clear the association with the forum where it's posted.

--
 \       "People come up to me and say, 'Emo, do people really come up |
  `\                                         to you?'"  -- Emo Philips |