LDTP 0.4.0 released !!!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Mar 30 11:58:50 EST 2006

Ben Finney wrote:

> Most projects have a consistent "what is this thing and why should you
> care" paragraph in every release announcement; this would be the place
> to make clear the association with the forum where it's posted.

Indeed. There have been a few announcements in
comp.lang.python.announce where it hasn't even been clear what the
announced project is about, let alone whether it's in Python or not -
the latter we just have to assume is the case.

Paul

P.S. I suspected the Python connection because it appears that a number
of desktop-related projects use Python, particularly in association
with GNOME and Sun Microsystems - reading Planet GNOME isn't a total
waste of time, after all. ;-)