LDTP 0.4.0 released !!!

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 29 18:06:24 EST 2006

"A Nagappan" <anagappan at novell.com> writes:

> Welcome to the seventh issue of LDTP Newsletter!

Nowhere in this newsletter do I see anything germane to a forum about
Python. Why post it here, rather than somewhere more related to Linux
or Desktops or Testing?

And no, "because many Python programmers may be interested" is not
good enough.

--
 \     "If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the |
  `\        mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a |