How do you practice Python?

sam samschul at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 2 16:45:56 EDT 2006

Years ago I developed a Hard Disk Drive diagnostic program "SCSIPython"
while working for  a disk drive company. When I left that company,and
realized that these routines would never be used by the company, I
released it as Open Source. Since then I have maintained this code, and
enhanced it with the various versions of Python that have been released
after V1.5.
I find that with each update my code becomes more robust,with added
features. Also As I moved from company to company I made certain that
they knew that this code was Open Source,and only proprietary methods
will be excluded, when I signed the standard intellectual property
forms.

Sam Schulenburg