How do you practice Python?

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at o2.usun.pl
Fri Jun 2 15:53:27 EDT 2006

sjdevnull at yahoo.com napisał(a):

>>In our field, we don't always get to program in the language we'd like
>>to program. So... how do you practice Python in this case?
>
> Write code.  Lots of it.  Work on a project at home, contribute to
> something open source, use it to write support scripts at work,
> whatever.  Figure out a way to write code.

I second that. I moved from Python to J2EE in my job, but I didn't stop
writing Python code for my spare-time projects. Now, when tight schedule
made my project's manager to shift paradigm from buzz to productivity, I
am happy I can write programs in Python again. On AS/400, but still
better than Java... :D

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/