How do you practice Python?

James spiralx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 12:08:09 EDT 2006

Thirded here. Perhaps better for me is that although I program
client-side Java for my job, as much of the backend as possible I code
in Python, which makes it easier to do a lot of data processing stuff
much simpler than Java would. And it's let me use and understand all
of the new features of the language... last time I did it for a job
was in the days of Python 1.5.2.

Being non-critical utilities on the backend means whenever new
features are introduced I can upgrade my code to take advantage of
them without worrying about things going wrong as well ;)

James