Python or Ajax?

Miguel Galves mgalves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:09:32 EDT 2006

These are two very different things.

Python is a programming language, that can be used to write server side
code,
and web applications. AJAX is mora way of life than a technology. Its a list
of well known technologies that can be used together
to build rich user interfaces. AJAX and Python could be used together
to build nice web applications.

Inf fact..AJAX should be used within any web app.

[]s

Miguel

On 6/9/06, Redefined Horizons <redefined.horizons at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been hearing a ot about AJAX lately. I may have to build a web
> application in the near future, and I was curoius:
>
> How does a web application that uses Python compare with one that uses
> AJAX?
>
> I've done some basic web page design with HTML and CSS, but never any
> web applications. I don't want to learn a new language if I can use
> Python. Would AJAX offer me any significant advantages?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott Huey
> --

Miguel Galves - Engenheiro de Computação
Já leu meus blogs hoje?
Para geeks http://log4dev.blogspot.com
Pra pessoas normais
http://miguelgalves.blogspot.com

"Não sabendo que era impossível, ele foi lá e fez..."