Newbie..Needs Help

Graham Feeley grahamjfeeley at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 28 09:16:31 EDT 2006

Hi this is a plea for some help.
I am enjoying a script that was written for me and its purpose is to collect
data from a web site and puts it into a access database table.
It works fine, however it is a sports info table but now I need to collect
the results of those races.

I simply can't keep up putting the results in manually.
I dont care if it is a access table or a text file ( whichever is easiest)
there are only 12 fields to extract
The person who wrote the script is not available as he is engrossed in
another project which is talking all his time.
I hope someone has a little time on his hands willing to help me
Regards
Graham