Newbie..Needs Help

Graham Feeley grahamjfeeley at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 28 11:11:41 EDT 2006

Thanks Nick for the reply
Of course my first post was a general posting to see if someone would be
able to help
here is the website which holds the data I require
http://www.aapracingandsports.com.au/racing/raceresultsonly.asp?storydate=27/07/2006&meetings=bdgo

The fields required are as follows
 NSW Tab
#      Win      Place
 2    $4.60   $2.40
 5                $2.70
 1                $1.30
 Quin    $23.00
 Tri  $120.70
Field names are
Date   ( not important )
Track................= Bendigo
RaceNo............on web page
Res1st...............2
Res2nd..............5
Res3rd..............1
Div1..................$4.60
DivPlc...............$2.40
DivQuin.............$23.00
DivTrif...............$120.70
As you can see there are a total of 6 meetings involved and I would need to
put in this parameter ( =bdgo) or (=gosf) these are the meeting tracks

Hope this more enlightening
Regards
graham

news:44ca0e2b$0$1207$afc38c87 at news.optusnet.com.au...