[OT] - Requesting Comments for Process Definition and Presentation

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Mon Jan 9 11:30:57 EST 2006

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> comp.lang.python / comp.lang.ruby
>
> -
>
> I would like to ask for feedback on the Process Definition and
> Presentation.
>
> Essentially this is exactly what I've myself specialized to do.
>
> But I cannot apply the process to my own system.
[...]

> Your feedback is _very_ important to me.

Based on the summary of the feedback so far, I've focused on one page -
the main page:

Although it needs a review from a native english speaker, I think that
this should give now a clear summary, without forcing the reader to
think very much:

-

"
Lazaridis ReEngineering is specialized on System Evaluation and
Reengineering

We can assist you to find your strenghts & weaknesses, your
opportunities & threats.

We can assist you to find the neccessary changes and the simplest ways
to implement those changes with minimal effort.

Suggested changes are mostly demonstrated with comparisons or samples.
Theory involvement is avoided whenever possible. This way you can verify
change suggestion with a minimal time investment.

We apply a method which works via internet. This method is based
exclusively on written conversation and is very pragmatic.

Our services are specialized on software-companies. The services use a
top-down approach which starts from the website, goes to the product,
the support, the project and can reach the source codes, especially
within open source projects. The prices for our services start at 250,- €.

We offer a no-cost / no-obligation review of your website. This is the
simplest way to introduce yourself to our services and to verify our skills.

Just try it - you have nothing to loose!

     Request it via e-mail or via contact form.
"

-

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com