New Python.org website ?

Tim N. van der Leeuw tim.leeuwvander at nl.unisys.com
Wed Jan 18 05:01:13 EST 2006

Steve,

My apologies if this apppeared to be 'slagging'. I was trying to give
some feedback but I do realize that I don't have anything better to
offer yet to replace the pictures I dislike.

Perhaps I should have withheld my criticisms until I could offer an
alternative. (Still thinking about what could be there instead of those
3 pictures. But I'd like there to be some actual real Python content,
or links to events from the Python Events Calender; or perhaps links to
large python projects like Zope -- something that links to the major
parts of Python. Perhaps 1 picture that links to Python Web Development
including things like Zope, Django, etc; another picture that links to
a page giving overview of major IDEs for Python; and 3d picture that
links to page with Python Event calender... Something along those
lines. But I don't have any graphics for you.)

regards,

--Tim